Contact: Dorothy Mowbray, Big Voices Media, 407-353-4636
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Oct. 19, 2012 /Standard Newswire/ -- If "imitation is the greatest form of flattery" then the world's largest international multimedia news agency REUTERS, through their REUTERS TV entity, has complimented the new conservative broadcast portal BigVoicesMedia.com and their We The People Presidential Debate® - "In Their Own Words"™ - Sponsored By Tea Party Express, which airs as a webcast on Tuesday, October 23rd, 9PM Eastern.
On October 4th 2012, Big Voices Media issued a press release to 3,000 media and news outlets detailing information about their "virtual debate."
On October 10th, REUTERS TV published "The Virtual Debate: Biden vs Ryan -- The Trail" video, incorporating images and concepts described by Big Voices Media's "virtual debate." Coincidence? You decide:
- REUTERS described it as "the first ever virtual (Vice Presidential) debate," which is the same claim staked by Big Voices Media.
- REUTERS "virtual debate" incorporates a "plasma TV on a stand" behind a podium for the candidates, which is exactly how Big Voices Media described their "virtual Presidential debate" a week earlier.
- REUTER's "virtual debate" includes "opening and closing remarks" from each candidate with
- the candidates' comments taken from previously recorded archival videos.
- The candidates' comments appear on large plasma TV screens.
"When we created the concept for the We The People Presidential Debate® - "In Their Own Words"™, we knew we were on solid and historic creative ground with a great idea never done before in a Presidential election cycle," explains Billie Tucker, CEO of Big Voices Media. "I would very much like to hear from REUTERS. I frankly never expected for such a highly respected media 'Goliath' to see the merits of our creativity and then not give us, the 'David' to their 'Goliath,' the credit for all of our creative hard work."
The 1 hour exclusive TV Special The We The People Presidential Debate® - "In Their Own Words"™ - Sponsored By Tea Party Express and Moderated by nationally syndicated radio talk show host and Fox News Contributor Mike Gallagher is truly the first "Virtual Presidential Debate" in American history, and the last Presidential debate before the November 6th election. It airs October 23rd at 9PM Eastern at www.BigVoicesMedia.com, on ROKU Internet TV and smart phones.
Big Voices Media is a conservative broadcast company featuring affiliate channels, an extensive video library and a social network community, all grounded in conservative principles and values.