14th Annual National Church Security Conference
Contact: Chuck Chadwick, The National Organization of Church Security & Safety Management (NOCSSM™) 214-305-5616, email@example.com
FRISCO, Texas, June 30, 2018 /Standard Newswire/ -- The National Organization of Church Security & Safety Management (NOCSSM™) will present its 14th Annual National Church Security Conference to be held at Grace Church in Frisco, Texas on August 3rd – 4th, 2018.
NOCSSM™ is the oldest and largest church security organization in America and has continually served churches through its website resources, educational tools and affiliated educational and professional companies.
"This conference will be the premier church security event of the year, featuring what we believe to be the absolute best minds in the world on the subject of church security.
Each year we try to have new speakers and new subject matter to add to our attendee's security skill set." says Chuck Chadwick (President of NOCSSM)," This year is no different.
Our target audience is not those who can't decide about the need for church security and need to be convinced. There are other great programs that help in that way.
Our target audience is those churches that want to know what to do from people with decades of expertise in "Doing it." No Hype, No Crying, No Rehash, No Who-ya, just straight forward tools you can use to forward your church's security program.
It is hard for me to believe that we have been helping to protect our church families by providing "Real Solutions" for the "Real World" of church security for almost 15 years."
Speakers this year will include:
• Chuck Chadwick -- President and Founder of NOCSSM
• William Chadwick -- Senior PPO and Instructor – Gatekeepers/Christian Security Institute
• Palmer Holt -- President and Founder of InChrist Communications
• Bob Klamser – Co-Founder and Executive Director of Crisis Consulting International
• Jeff Kowell -- Former Director of Life Safety – New Life Church, Co. Springs
• Dr. Sean Lawler -- Active Shooter Defense Instructor, Tactical Instructor and Federal Agent.
• Pat Smith -- Director of Safety and Security at Denton Bible Church, Denton, TX
Session Topics include:
• Policies and Procedures
• Options for Church security teams
• Liability and Insurance concerns
• Physiological/Cognitive Response to Life-Threatening Events
• Situational Awareness, Deception Detection, and Effective Scenario Training
• Current Terrorism concerns for churches
• Mission trip security and US Hostage Policies
• Left of the Bang -- Marine Combat Hunter methodology
• Security Team Formation and Training
• Crisis Communication
While not all churches have the degree of concern as a mega-church, every church wants to meet the unthinkable with a degree of preparedness.
The two-day conference is the best training attendees can get and a great value to every church.
For further details go to www.NOCSSM.org
The National Organization of Church Security & Safety Management (NOCSSM) is dedicated to church security and safety issues through the implementation of security and safety measures specifically designed and time tested for churches.